Sunday, April 10, 2016

And so the Show Opens! April 9, 2016

Thank you to everyone who braved the weather and drive to come to the opening of my show at the Studio Gallery in the American Museum of Ceramic Art in Pomona California.




I finally made it to the gallery about 12:30pm that Saturday.  This we preceded by two days of all night glazing to finish the pieces with mother of pearl and gold metallic luster! I was set up by 4pm to the great relief of Heidi the Studio Director.




  • The Studio Gallery is closed on Monday, but open Tuesday-Friday 10am-9pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12-6pm ( check the Museum website http://www.amoca.org  for more information) .




  • I will be doing a special closing reception, Sunday May 1, 2016 from 2-5pm.  I will be giving a little talk about 3-3:30pm and giving away some small cups from the show series (free) so please come.




Thanks also to Heidi and her staff in the Studio ( C.J., Bobby, Jillian) for making me feel so at home. And of course a big thanks to David Armstrong the Founder and Visionary Leader of AMOCA for making this all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment