Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday (1 year) Blog!

I just realized that it has been a year now ( 1 year) since I first started this blog! Oh how time flies.

I started it when I went to the NCECA (National Council on Education in the Ceramic Arts) in Arizona last year. I was not able to go to Philadelphia and stay at my favorite place, the Divine Tracy Hotel ( don't even know if it is still there it has been so long!) for this year's NCECA. And next year it is Florida so that's probably out! I was not fortunate enough to have my school or a wealthy patron to finance the trip this year so I had to stay home (sigh!). Anyway I am looking forward to hearing from my friends who did make it out to Philadelphia, what they saw and experienced and learned. Come on all you people, start talking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment